Peace Design Intern
Listed: 16th April, 2021Read More >
Peace Design Intern | Job Description
Peace Design seeks a motivated and enthusiastic intern to learn about all aspects of the design business while also contributing to the firm in significant capacities.
- Assist designers on residential and commercial design projects
- Source materials, pick-up/drop-off at showrooms
- Maintain reference library
- Support in clerical duties (i.e. UPS, FedEx)
- Conduct office errands
Key learning and experience:
- Gain insight into a high-level luxury design firm that is operated by seasoned professionals
- Work with prominent showrooms and artisans
- Be involved in the daily operation and support of an award-winning design team
- Current enrollment in an Interior Design program of study
- Understanding of basic design terms, materials and product
- Resourceful, inventive and able to think independently to successfully achieve a task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and AutoCAD
- Must have personal transportation to conduct errands and source materials
- Must have a strong work ethic – punctual, attentive to details, professional in demeanor,
and an enthusiastic team member
- A two to four-month internship
- Paid at $12. / per hour
- Flexible days and times to accommodate school/ work schedules
Peace Design is a nationally renowned firm that has been producing luxury-level, residences, restaurants, and commercial projects for over two decades. The firm has a wide range of aesthetics, yet all are rooted in timeless, classic designs created with extraordinary attention to detail. Our projects have been published features in all major markets and have won numerous awards for our design in multiple categories.
If interested, please email your resume, portfolio (if available), and time availability to:
Jessica B. Bostwick email@example.com
Sales Support Specialist
Listed: 15th April, 2021Read More >
Phillip Jeffries is looking for Sales Support Specialist in the Atlanta market!
We are currently seeking resumes for a Sales Support Specialist in our Atlanta Showroom. The ideal candidate must be self motivated and driven individual to support our Showroom Sales and Outside Sales team. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador by supporting the Inside and Outside Sales team with GROWING sales in the Atlanta, GA market.
- Support sales team with existing Phillip Jeffries clients and assist in research to new clients
- Handle the processing of sales orders; issue proforma invoices, accept and enter purchase orders, and processing payments
- Follow-up on all open orders/proforma invoices.
- Provide sales team with order and tracking information
- Collaborate with Showroom team on handling all client inquiries.
- Assist the sales team with exceeding weekly/monthly/ quarterly sales activity goals
- Act as a liaison between Phillip Jeffries’ clients and our Claims department on claims resolution.
- Must be passionate, driven, and humble individual
- Must live within Atlanta, GA territory.
- Trade showroom experience; preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Renaissance Tile and Bath
Listed: 6th April, 2021Read More >
Renaissance Tile and Bath – Atlanta Georgia
Renaissance Tile and Bath, a design-focused luxury leader in the bath, tile and stone industry, has a new opportunity for a sales+design+account development position for our Atlanta, GA location.
For more than 25 years, with 6 locations nationally, our company philosophy is based on creating an exceptional experience for our clients as a design resource offering luxury products and outstanding service.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our sales staff work primarily to develop professional trade client relationships, assisting in the selection and specification of luxury tile, stone, and plumbing products for new construction and renovation projects. Other responsibilities include, project management, outside calls, and presentations.
This position has the potential to be quite lucrative for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior sales experience required with a proven track record of sales success in past roles.
- 3+ years sales experience in bath, tile, and stone, interior, architectural design or luxury retail sales preferred.
- Established business relationships with Builders, Architects, and Interior Designers a plus.
- Self-motivated, articulate, with strong presentation skills and the ability to develop client relationships both inside and outside the showroom as a tool for building clientele and sales volume.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of confidence in engaging clients, interacting comfortably, and leading a design meeting from concept to completion.
- Must possess outstanding follow-up and closing skills, have excellent time management skills as well as computer abilities for referencing product and sales tools. A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to perform as a team player is a must.
- College Degree or Certificate in Interior Design or Architecture preferred
- Excellent Compensation Package: strong base salary + commission + medical, dental, short-term disability, and life insurance. Also included is enrollment in the company profit-sharing plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Habachy Designs + Atelier
Listed: 23rd March, 2021Read More >
The Company: Located in Atlanta, Habachy Designs, Inc. is an award-winning boutique firm known for creating timeless atmospheric interiors for commercial and residential clients. Our projects range from fashionable restaurants and multi-family residential towers, to chic spas, trend setting boutique hotels and luxury residences.
Description: We are seeking an experienced designer with luxury hospitality/residential experience to work on a variety of exciting projects. Excellent construction documentation, attention to detail and project management skills are a must. Please read specific instructions for applying under “Application.”
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- * Produce industry standard full sets of interior construction documentation
- * Develop 3D models, conceptual design materials, furnishings plans, client presentations, and budget related documentation
- * Work with/lead design team in accordance with project goals and requirements. Coordination experience with architectural and engineering teams highly preferred
- * Source finishes, plumbing, lighting, hardware, etc. in various design styles
- * Review sample, strike-offs, etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent
- * Maintain extensive knowledge of products and materials specific to hospitality. Retain a working knowledge of current hospitality related ADA compliance and building codes
- * Assist in conducting construction administration and on-site visits
- * Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude with skills and temperament necessary to lead a team
- * Communicate clearly through presentation, design intent, and delivery of ideas
- * Bachelor’s degree in interior design and/or architecture. Certification or licensure preferred
- * Minimum 8 years professional interior design experience
- * Excellent AutoCAD skills; Revit skills also desirable
- * Proficiency in SketchUp, Bluebeam, Spec Designer, Studio Designer, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Compensation & Benefits:
- * Yearly bonus based on employee performance & profitability of the company
- * Full time employee benefits package (Health, Vision & Dental Insurance plus a 401K)
- * 10 days of PTO plus 7 national holidays.
Start Date: Within 30 days
Work Hours: Typically, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST.
Office Location: Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
Application: If you meet our detailed requirements, please respond by emailing the following to hello@habachydesigns:
Brief but specific explanation as to why your skills and attributes would be a great addition to our team
- *Portfolio of your work as it relates to our job requirements & projects
- *Example of your drawings, sketches or furniture plans, and/or project photography
Full-time Sales Associate
Listed: 22nd March, 2021Read More >
ADAC Showroom seeking a full-time Sales Associate
Peacock Alley, a Dallas, TX-based purveyor of luxury linens, has an opening for a bright, motivated, people-person, who appreciates the opportunity to sell quality, high-end products. The ideal candidate must have a strong collaborative attitude and be experienced in the interior design world. The showroom is an active, energetic, and positive work environment. The candidate will help create beautiful spaces for interior designers and retail customers alike.
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Goal-Oriented
- Teamwork Environment
- Positively embody the Peacock Alley brand while exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and providing design inspiration for clients.
- Assist in day-to-day operations, upkeep and merchandising of the showroom.
- Host and attend local design events with Peacock Alley team.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Follow sales through to completion.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented & organized.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Polished & professional in appearance and dress.
- Sales Driven.
- A self-started with a sense of urgency.
- Eager & energetic.
- Prior experience in luxury sales or design.
- Existing relationships with designers preferred.
- Willing to work Saturdays when needed.
If you would like to join our competitive and enthusiastic family, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Listed: 22nd March, 2021Read More >JOB DESCRIPTION
Jerry Pair Leather has a position open in our customer service department for full-time employment. As a member of our sales support team, you will help service all of our showrooms across the country and maintain relationships with our vendors overseas. Employees will follow through the entire sales process from generating new quotes to processing delivery.JOB REQUIREMENTS
Desired Skills & Experience:
Superior organizational skills
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Interest in Interior Design
Strong common sense approach
Must enjoy working as part of a team in a small, fast paced office setting
Knowledge of Mac and PC Microsoft Word, Excel, & Microsoft Office
Prior retail or sales experience
Interior design or furniture sales a plus
High energy level
Good sense of humorABOUT OUR COMPANY
Jerry Pair Leather is a supplier of high-end upholstery leather to the A & D community. We service fifteen designer showrooms in key markets across the world. We work daily with all aspects of the design community, including residential, hospitality, corporate and retail designersWEBSITECONTACTAnna LidbomDirector of Operations
ADAC Showrooms and Designer Offices are hiring for the following positions: