Sutherland and Perennials
Listed: 11th March, 2020Read More >
Outside Sales – Atlanta
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Outside Sales at our Showroom.
• Drive sales to the Showroom by presenting and selling the David Sutherland Showroom product and services to all design professionals in the territory
• Perform 10-15 sales calls on average per week to both residential and hospitality firms both current clients and cold calls. The definition of a sales call: a presentation to a key contact showing new product and also showing product applicable to current projects/needs based on conversation when scheduling the sales call.
• Perform 5-10 “bird calls” a week to update and maintain the clients’ library.
• Be accountable for individual sales goals
• Seek new client relationships
• Manage and schedule all manufacturer visits and provide a brief summary of the week after the visit during the weekly team meeting.
• Identify “Top 10 Projects” and report on weekly progress during weekly meetings.
• Provide accurate and clear notes in CRM regarding all meetings for the week.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience with high end furnishings and textiles
• Furniture Industry knowledge is a plus
• Must have proven and verifiable sales success record with developing business by expanding your customer base and growing sales
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.
Please contact Robert Hartnett with inquires
The Design Atelier, Inc.
Listed: 11th March, 2020Read More >
We are seeking to hire an Interior Designer with Project Management experience and minimum 3-5 years working in the luxury residential design field. This position requires a degree in Interior Design from an accredited university and skills in AutoCAD, Power Point, Excel, and willingness to learn Studio Designer. Must have construction knowledge and confidence meeting with contractors in the field as well as meeting with Clients and managing a project from start of construction to completion.
- Meet with Clients and prepare design presentations
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD to prepare furniture plans, elevations and interior detailing
- Put together project proposals in Studio Designer
- Place orders and follow up with Vendors
- Schedule installations with all trades
- Meet with contractors in the field to problem solve and answers critical questions to keep project on track
- Manage projects from start to finish
Start date: Immediately
Please send all inquiries, resumes, and portfolios to Katie Moorhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADAC Showrooms and Designer Offices are hiring for the following positions: