The Design Atelier
Listed: 8th January, 2020Read More >
INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for a spring 2020 intern for the time period of January – May 2020 that is self-motivated, energetic, and willing to take on a vast array of responsibilities given to them. The internship can be part-time or full-time. Current college enrollment focused on Interior Design is required.
The Design Atelier is a full-service interior design firm specializing in high-end residential interiors. Our approach to design is weighted heavily on building relationships with our clients and exceeding expectations from start to finish. We value the architectural elements of a room, keeping the purity of form and function at the forefront of design.
- Assisting designers with project management and decorative aspects of projects
- Researching and shopping for fabrics, furniture, lighting, wall coverings, antiques, carpeting, and accessories as requested by designers
- Sourcing online resources for projects and interacting with vendors for quotes and order questions
- Helping prepare presentation material for client meetings
- Creating and maintaining tracking grids for status reporting, project schedules, and client binders
- Assisting with general office administration, including providing copies and filing, maintaining office equipment and office supplies, maintaining sample and resource libraries, and running errands, including pick-ups and deliveries
Please send all inquiries, resumes and portfolios to Katelyn Cook at email@example.com
Design Assistant | Full-Time
Listed: 6th January, 2020Read More >
Immediate Start Date
This position will work closely with the principle designer to achieve superior design results for Clients. The ability to multi task is important for this job given its wide range of responsibilities. The growing firm offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven to achieve success in many aspects of the business. The environment requires someone who is a self starter and who loves the business of design.
Proficient in Sketch Up. Knowledge of Studio Designer. 2-3 years of experience with a residential design firm. Works well in a team environment. Passionate about the business of design. Self starter with drive and ambition.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thibaut Wallcovering, Fabric, and Furniture
Listed: 1st January, 2020Read More >
Thibaut Wallcovering, Fabric and Furniture
This is an exciting new role with a rapidly growing textile, wallpaper and furniture brand. We are looking for a strong, sales-orientated individual with experience in the interior design industry. We are looking for a driven salesperson with a proven track record! Come join and be part of exciting future!
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure personal and team sales are achieved as directed by Management
- Educate new client about our products and services by providing a showroom tour and product presentations
- Actively participate in showroom events. Attendance at industry events such as ASID, Dwell with Dignity, etc. are strongly recommended
- Occasionally join the outside rep to show product and strength ties between our outside and inside sales team
- Working closely with the outside sales representative, along with management, and creating strategies to grow client business together
- Maintain continuous contact with clients, soliciting appropriate feedback and using information to build selling strengths
- Promptly greet client and visitors. Determine client needs, wants, budget and motivation to maximize selling opportunities. Able and willing to suggest alternates, expand the scheme and add-on product ideas
- Incorporate effective negotiation techniques and strategically utilize competitor information to wisely promote our products
- Develop thorough product knowledge through day to day selling activities, research and participation in vendor and product training
- Actively make daily call, send emails and use appropriate social media platforms to notify clients of new product.
- Order entry – processing customer orders and follow up regarding status, payment, delivery information
- Providing best in class Customer Experience
- Prospecting for new clients is key to achieve sales growth
Email resume to Joy Coleman at email@example.com
ADAC Showrooms and Designer Offices are hiring for the following positions: