Listed: 21st September, 2020Read More >
SALES REPRESENTATIVE OH
Join our dynamic team of Sales Representatives and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in the Greater Atlanta area, and Savannah. Our sales teams combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and flawless customer service to drive growth and market share while forging long term and genuine partnerships with the respective design communities.
As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, and a very comprehensive benefits package, including 401k.
What will you do?
Schedule regular product presentations for new collections to show designers our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
Assist the local A&D community in sourcing specific fabrics and wallcoverings within our vast portfolio of products, for their specific design projects.
Target with product specific presentations
Create client specific sales targets by regularly reviewing sales and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Build key relationships within the design community.
Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource.
Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
Manage and log your sales calls in our customer service management software.
Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service.
Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
Report to higher management.
Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
Spend up to one week per month at HQ to oversee and make sure the local showroom is in perfect shape.
College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Excellent time management and follow up skills
Willing and able to travel
What’s in it for you?
A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
100% covered Medical Benefits
Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
3 weeks of Paid Vacation
401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
c. 440 463 6405
Senior Interior Designer with Luxury Hospitality & Residential Experience
Habachy Designs + Atelier
Listed: 10th September, 2020Read More >Senior Interior Designer with Luxury Hospitality & Residential ExperienceHabachy Designs – Atlanta, GA – www.habachydesigns.comPosition Title: Senior Interior Designer / Full TimeThe Company: Located in Atlanta, GA Habachy Designs, Inc. is an award-winning boutique firm known for creating timeless atmospheric interiors for a wide range of commercial and residential clients. Our projects range from fashionable restaurants and multi-family residential towers, to chic spas, trend setting boutique hotels and luxury residences. We are seeking a candidate with a strong, timeless design aesthetic, a commanding knowledge of the professional interior design trade, and a desire to be part of a collaborative team. Habachy Designs is a small firm where every team member truly counts.Position Description: The Senior Designer position will work with the Principal Designer to ensure the company vision & design standards are met. This position requires an outstanding and proven sense of design along with strong leadership skills. As a Senior Designer this position will lead by example and must be part of the production process when and where needed to ensure that the design vision is implemented, and deadlines met.Job Responsibilities:
Manage design team through the project life-cycle for high end residential and hospitality projects
Maintain excellent client relationships from on-boarding through project completion
Direct design staff to complete work in accordance with project goals and requirements
Assist in developing 3D models, conceptual design materials, furnishings plans, client presentations, budget related documentation, and construction documentation as needed for both commercial and residential clients & projects.
Source finishes, plumbing, lighting, hardware, etc., in various design styles, budgets and schedules, in coordination with architectural and engineering teams
Present designs to project team, clients, contractors, etc.
Assist in conducting construction administration and on-site visits
Develop strong relationships with vendors, showrooms, galleries and artists
Represent the company both internally and externally, always in accordance with company values and ethics
Start Date: Within 30 daysWork Hours: Typically, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST.Office Location: Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)Application: If you meet our requirements, please respond the following:
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Interior Design or Architecture
Minimum of 7 years of experience on high-end Hospitality and Residential interior design projects
Firm grasp of the business of interior design business and commitment to help the firm grow
Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills – the ability to communicate clearly and the ability to present designs and ideas successfully
Strong collaborative attitude while working with other team members, clients and contractors
Proven ability to perform at a high level in all aspects of the full interior design production cycle
Knowledge of custom furniture design materials and processes is desired (firm produces a great deal of custom work)
Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite & Studio Designer skills
Ability to hand sketch furniture plans, layouts and perspectives
High-level of integrity – willingness to make decisions – balanced and calm perspective
Ability to represent the company in both persona and professionalism (this role works directly with the principal and other senior staff)
Ability to maintain client confidentiality
Brief explanation as to why your skills and attributes would be a great addition to our team
Portfolio of your work as it relates to our job requirements & projects
Example of your sketches or furniture plans, and/or project photography
Listed: 28th August, 2020Read More >
Job Posting: Studio DirectorHabachy Designs – Atlanta, GA – www.habachydesigns.comPosition Title: Studio Director / Full TimeCompany: Located in Atlanta, Habachy Designs, Inc. is an award-winning boutique firm known for creating timeless atmospheric interiors for high-end commercial and residential clients.Our projects range from fashionable restaurants and multi-family residential towers, to chic spas and luxury residences.
Description: We are seeking a Studio Director to manage overall production and lead our interior design studio.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work with Principal to onboard new clients & projects, ensuring a timely and thorough response to all new client inquiries
- Work with Principal to develop contracts for new projects, defining proposal fees, scheduling and budget
- Direct design team operations through life cycle of high end residential and commercial projects
- Oversee production of project documentation, details, and specifications for use during construction
- Attend site visits to oversee installations, etc as needed
- Engage in marketing efforts with clients & vendors as needed
- Ensure that clients are receiving five-star service & help smooth over any issues
- Oversee day to day business operations and help develop strategies for growth
- Work with bookkeeper/accountant to analyze revenue and produce monthly reports
- Monitor budgets and set profitability targets
- Minimum 4-year Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 10 years+ experience on high end commercial and/or residential interior design projects
- NCIDQ Certification preferred
- Experience running an interior design firm preferred
- Strong creative aptitude with attention to detail
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals and be a self-starter/problem solver
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff, delegate work assignments and work well with others
- Knowledge of custom furniture design is desired (firm produces a great deal of custom work)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite
If you meet our requirements, please respond by emailing the following to jane@habachydesigns:Specific explanation of how your skills and attributes would be a great addition to our team
- Portfolio of your work as it relates to our job requirements & projects
Sample Librarian Opening
Listed: 19th August, 2020Read More >
Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Sample Librarian in our Atlanta, GA Showroom!
At Phillip Jeffries, we are searching for a dynamic and hands-on individual to support our Inside and Outside Sales team.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Atlanta Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Register new projects and prepare sample requests.
- Support Inside/Outside Sales team by introducing him/herself to clients as an added resource.
- Own sample replenishment process.
- Maintain organization of memo inventory.
- Organize existing sample catalogs and memos.
- Assist with seasonal roll-out of new collections.
- Participate with special projects and showroom events as needed.
- Assist with customer service responsibilities by inputting client orders and communicating with clients via phone/email
- Previous Customer Service experience
- BA Degree, preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Responsible and reliable
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with ERP/CRM systems
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to be flexible with hours
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
ADAC Showrooms and Designer Offices are hiring for the following positions: