ADAC is a community-focused, nationally-recognized leader in the world of interior design and home fashion. For a half-century it has served as the essential one-stop shopping resource for interior designers, architects, and builders. Our campus consists of 550,000 square feet with over 60 showrooms offering 1,200 of the industry’s finest product lines including furniture, fabric, rugs, lighting, accessories, floor and wall coverings, antiques, fine art and framing, kitchens, bath, tile and stone, and home theater and automation products. Likewise, ADAC’s extensive services include custom designs such as framing, electronic systems, faux-finishing, and draperies.
To the right is a list of current job opportunities at ADAC as well as within our showrooms. Please click Read More to view more information about each position. Send inquiries and resumes directly to the contact listed in the ad. Please do not call to inquire about your application status. You will be contacted if your qualifications meet the needs of your desired position. Thank you for considering ADAC and the ADAC showrooms in your job search.
Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
The Shade Store®
Listed: 6th January, 2017Read More >
Position: Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
Position Reports to: VP of Showrooms
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
We're a 70-year family business that prides itself on delivering a world-class customer experience and product. We’ve revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We’re growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 50+ showrooms across the country, a state-of-the-art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly catalog. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky’s the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Monthly monetary incentive programs based on performance
- Cover 80% of health insurance premiums for each employee
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & STD Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more...
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Help us carry on a 3rd generation family run company, built on Customer Service
- Bring your 3 – 5 year professional experience to a brand that’s expanding nationally
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills to an inclusive team environment
- Be proud to work for a company that manufactures it’s products right here in the USA
- Communicate differentiating qualities for custom products
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being an entrepreneur
- Embrace change as well as facilitate it
- Go the extra mile every time to surprise and delight customers
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Appreciate the investment you are making in this company and in return, our investment in you
WHAT A DESIGN CONSULTANT DOES:
- Offers design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speaks comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Runs the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identifies outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Hosts and attends local design events with support from The Shade Store HQ
- Cultivates and promotes The Shade Store tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participates in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings
IDEAL SKILLSET OF A DESIGN CONSULTANT:
- Positive and friendly demeanor to every customer and colleague
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, yet team player
- 3-5 years of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
If you're looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we'd love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: We invite you to visit our website and apply at TheShadeStore.com/Careers
Customer Service Specialist
Grizzel and Mann, INC
Listed: 17th January, 2017Read More >
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills
- Energetic and outgoing
- Ability to multi-task
- Work as a team player
- Physical fitness
- Computer skills
- Pricing and stock checks
- Enter orders in a timely manner upon receipt
- Answer daily emails and phone calls, and respond in a timely, positive and friendly manner
- Handle customer concerns and questions regarding order pricing, shipping, and product information
- Field product and shipping problems and resolve in a timely and efficient manner
- Work in conjunction with represented manufactures regarding product lead times, tracking, etc.
- Assist with reception phone coverage when needed
- Special projects given by manager
Position is full or time.
Contact: Gary Mann, Showroom Manager
Phone: 404-261-5932, ext 231
Sales Assistant Atlanta Showroom
The Robert Allen Group
Listed: 31st January, 2017Read More >
Reports to: Showroom Manager
Provides support to the showroom and sales staff including distributing, organizing and filing fabric samples, which are distributed to designers and then clients. Maintains accurate sample inventories and participates in a variety of customer service and general showroom activities such as merchandising, greeting clients, and responding to customer inquiries and requests.
Requirements include a high school diploma and/or 1-2 years experience in a customer service or clerical position. Must have a strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and the ability to track inventory counts. Computer proficiency with working knowledge of all MS Office programs. Interior Design education and knowledge of textiles and furnishings is highly desirable.
Essential Job Functions
- Executes inventory for new product launches in Sample Library and on the Showroom floor.
- Replenishes inventory via established procedures on a weekly basis.
- Receives new samples, folds and puts new samples in correct inventory locations.
- Pulls obsolete samples from shelves and floor.
- Assists in research to keep inventory relevant as well as suggest alternate selections.
- Processes all sample requests, pricing and re-pricing of samples, placing orders, recording sample and sales numbers to track activity of distributed samples.
- Acknowledges, listens to and responds to clients inquires and requests.
- Maintains showroom area in a manner that visually supports merchandising. Also participates in general showroom housekeeping and tasks including rearranging furniture and hanging fabric displays.
- Participates in product knowledge training and team meetings to enhance ability to assist clients.
- May perform general administrative duties including greeting clients and referring them to the appropriate staff member, opening and distributing mail, typing standard client letters and ordering office supplies.
Part-Time up to 30 Hours per Week. This is an excellent opportunity for students or recent graduates. Hours are slightly flexible, and there is possibility for two Sales Assistants to work as a Team, sharing 40 hours a week.
Please submit resume to
Anita Crosby, Atlanta Showroom Manager
Listed: 6th February, 2017Read More >
Martin Nash is looking for an inside sales associate who is passionate about the interior design industry. The position encompasses selling furniture, lighting and fine art, as well as assisting in showroom display and merchandising.
The potential for growth is unlimited as our company is developing various luxury brands and strengthening relationships with artists and other showrooms and designers around the country.
Please send resume to email@example.com