ADAC is a community-focused, nationally-recognized leader in the world of interior design and home fashion. For a half-century it has served as the essential one-stop shopping resource for interior designers, architects, and builders. Our campus consists of 550,000 square feet with over 60 showrooms offering 1,200 of the industry’s finest product lines including furniture, fabric, rugs, lighting, accessories, floor and wall coverings, antiques, fine art and framing, kitchens, bath, tile and stone, and home theater and automation products. Likewise, ADAC’s extensive services include custom designs such as framing, electronic systems, faux-finishing, and draperies.
To the right is a list of current job opportunities at ADAC as well as within our showrooms. Please click Read More to view more information about each position. Send inquiries and resumes directly to the contact listed in the ad. Please do not call to inquire about your application status. You will be contacted if your qualifications meet the needs of your desired position. Thank you for considering ADAC and the ADAC showrooms in your job search.
The Design Atelier
Listed: 17th October, 2017Read More >
We are looking for a spring 2018 intern for the time period of Jan – May 2018.
The Design Atelier is a high end residential interior design firm committed to delivering exceptional spaces. We value architecture and the details that make each project unique. We respect our clients and strive to exceed their expectations.
Founder and Principal Designer Melanie Millner’s projects have been featured in Interior Design Magazine, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle magazine, The Atlanta Journal & Constitution, Better Homes & Gardens Special Interest Publications "Home Planning Ideas", "Window and Wall Ideas", "Kids Rooms" and The Atlanta Business Chronicle. She has been a designer for the Atlanta Symphony's Decorator Showhouse in 1999, 2000, 2005 & 2012, the Alliance Children's Theatre Guild Christmas Showhouse in 2003, the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Serenbe Showhouse in 2014 and the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle Home for the Holidays Showhouse in 2015.
She has received numerous ASID Design Excellence awards from and is a Registered Interior Designer in the state of Georgia.
- assisting designers with project management and decorative aspects of projects
- researching and shopping for fabrics, furniture, lighting, wall coverings, antiques, carpeting, and accessories as requested by designers
- sourcing online resources for projects and interacting with vendors for quotes and order questions
- helping prepare presentation material for client meetings
- creating and maintaining tracking grids for status reporting, project schedules, and client binders
- assisting designers with project management and preparing presentation material for client meetings
- assisting with general office administration, including providing copies and filing, maintaining office equipment and office supplies, maintaining sample and resource libraries, and running errands, including pick ups and deliveries
Send Resumes to:
Listed: 6th November, 2017Read More >
Ensures each client’s visit to the showroom is a positive experience by providing professional and knowledgeable sales service. Achieves sales and profit objectives through selling activities.
Requirements include Associates degree or higher highly desired, 3-5 years sales experience in a showroom, retail environment, interior design or relevant field. Must have demonstrated ability to achieve and/or exceed sales goals. Progressive negotiation and account management skills also required. Computer proficiency with working knowledge of all MS Office programs and Gmail. Home furnishing industry experience highly desired.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieves sales objectives as defined by Management through the implementation of account management programs.
- Implements strategies to ensure personal sales goals are achieved.
- Educates new clients on showroom product and services while providing a tour of the showroom and introductions to staff.
- Prospects new and inactive clients to optimize sales and client productivity.
- Actively participates in showroom events and activities including event preparation.
- Maintains continuous contact with clients, soliciting appropriate feedback and using information to build selling strengths.
- Promptly acknowledges and greets clients and visitors. Determines client needs, wants, dominant buying behavior and motivation to maximize selling opportunities.
- Incorporates effective negotiating techniques into sales strategies and utilizes competitor information in sales strategies. Prepares and presents accurate proposals.
- Develops thorough product knowledge through day to day selling activities, product research and participating in vendor and showroom product training.
- Actively uses appropriate technology and social media to notify clients of new merchandise and keeps clients updated on the status of orders and follows through on client inquiries.
- Participates in maintaining the appearance of the showroom floor on a daily basis.
- Completes inventory counts and price changes as necessary.
- Follows established administrative procedures in processing all sales orders.
- Accurately records information on product complaints, providing management with information to implement appropriate solutions.
- Work with the entire showroom team to assist where needed.
Send Resumes to: