ADAC is a community-focused, nationally-recognized leader in the world of interior design and home fashion. For a half-century it has served as the essential one-stop shopping resource for interior designers, architects, and builders. Our campus consists of 550,000 square feet with over 60 showrooms offering 1,200 of the industry’s finest product lines including furniture, fabric, rugs, lighting, accessories, floor and wall coverings, antiques, fine art and framing, kitchens, bath, tile and stone, and home theater and automation products. Likewise, ADAC’s extensive services include custom designs such as framing, electronic systems, faux-finishing, and draperies.
To the right is a list of current job opportunities at ADAC as well as within our showrooms. Please click Read More to view more information about each position. Send inquiries and resumes directly to the contact listed in the ad. Please do not call to inquire about your application status. You will be contacted if your qualifications meet the needs of your desired position. Thank you for considering ADAC and the ADAC showrooms in your job search.
Listed: 12th September, 2017Read More >
The European Collection, formerly known as Alno Atlanta, is opening late September. The showroom will feature leading luxury products, as well as a selection of brands that exhibit remarkable value. Our products are from Germany, Italy, Spain, and the U.S. Kitchens, baths, closets, and outdoor cooking are the focal points!
Looking for the right person to join our team. Please send resume to Loay Ali at email@example.com.
The Design Atelier
Listed: 17th October, 2017Read More >
We are looking for a spring 2018 intern for the time period of Jan – May 2018.
The Design Atelier is a high end residential interior design firm committed to delivering exceptional spaces. We value architecture and the details that make each project unique. We respect our clients and strive to exceed their expectations.
Founder and Principal Designer Melanie Millner’s projects have been featured in Interior Design Magazine, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle magazine, The Atlanta Journal & Constitution, Better Homes & Gardens Special Interest Publications "Home Planning Ideas", "Window and Wall Ideas", "Kids Rooms" and The Atlanta Business Chronicle. She has been a designer for the Atlanta Symphony's Decorator Showhouse in 1999, 2000, 2005 & 2012, the Alliance Children's Theatre Guild Christmas Showhouse in 2003, the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Serenbe Showhouse in 2014 and the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle Home for the Holidays Showhouse in 2015.
She has received numerous ASID Design Excellence awards from and is a Registered Interior Designer in the state of Georgia.
- assisting designers with project management and decorative aspects of projects
- researching and shopping for fabrics, furniture, lighting, wall coverings, antiques, carpeting, and accessories as requested by designers
- sourcing online resources for projects and interacting with vendors for quotes and order questions
- helping prepare presentation material for client meetings
- creating and maintaining tracking grids for status reporting, project schedules, and client binders
- assisting designers with project management and preparing presentation material for client meetings
- assisting with general office administration, including providing copies and filing, maintaining office equipment and office supplies, maintaining sample and resource libraries, and running errands, including pick ups and deliveries
Send Resumes to: