ADAC is a community-focused, nationally-recognized leader in the world of interior design and home fashion. For a half-century it has served as the essential one-stop shopping resource for interior designers, architects, and builders. Our campus consists of 550,000 square feet with over 60 showrooms offering 1,200 of the industry’s finest product lines including furniture, fabric, rugs, lighting, accessories, floor and wall coverings, antiques, fine art and framing, kitchens, bath, tile and stone, and home theater and automation products. Likewise, ADAC’s extensive services include custom designs such as framing, electronic systems, faux-finishing, and draperies.
To the right is a list of current job opportunities at ADAC as well as within our showrooms. Please click Read More to view more information about each position. Send inquiries and resumes directly to the contact listed in the ad. Please do not call to inquire about your application status. You will be contacted if your qualifications meet the needs of your desired position. Thank you for considering ADAC and the ADAC showrooms in your job search.
Showroom Assistant / Librarian
Listed: 20th April, 2017Read More >
As a member of our Atlanta Showroom team, the Showroom Assistant / Librarian will be responsible for providing sales back-up in the form of sample requests to the clients and showroom sales staff. The Showroom Assistant / Librarian is to work as part of the showroom team to turn any inquiry into a sale.
- Showroom Maintenance
- Process M/L quotes / reserves and orders
- Maintaining color boards
- Ordering of showroom supplies
- Expediting all mail / UPS / FedEx Shipments Daily
- Processing daily payments and forwarding to Customer Service
- Assisting Territory Manager with coordinating special events in the showroom
- Stocking and organizing samples and sample tools within the showroom
- Maintaining all showroom displays, updating pricing on wings and furniture displays
- Hanging all textile lines upon arrival within a reasonable time outlined by the Territory Manager
- Maintaining all discontinued items within the showroom so that they are taken off the showroom floor in a timely manner
- Taking sample requests via showroom clients, phone, email, or fax in a timely manner
- Communicating to the proper showroom staff in regard to the sample requests placed by clients
- Answering phones when appropriate and returning emails and phone calls in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Interior Design Industry is preferred
- Experience working in a Showroom environment is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is imperative
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle physical requirements of position, including lifting up to 20 lbs
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player, dedicated to delivering excellence to grow our market
- Ability to use critical thinking and analytical skills for approaching problems and making decisions
- Strong Multi-Tasker and problem solver with flexibility and resilience
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
About the company:
Donghia, Inc. has consistently reflected the dynamic and innovative approach to design that its founder, Angelo Donghia, was renowned for.
Donghia's collections of furniture, textiles, wall covering, lighting and accessories are sold exclusively to interior designers and architects through Donghia's twelve showrooms across the United States and in over fifty representative showrooms throughout the world.
With a forty year history at the forefront of the luxury home furnishings industry, Donghia represents American design at its best.
Send resumés to:
THE DESIGN ATELIER
Listed: 2nd May, 2017Read More >
We are looking for a young professional for a full-time entry level position that is self-motivated, energetic, and willing to take on a vast array of responsibilities as needed for design projects. This job will require 40-50 hours/week. Previous industry experience is desired an/or internship with a qualified design firm.
- Graduate of a CIDA accredited university
- Sketch Up
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Good Organizational Skills
- Space Planning
- Project Documentation/Note Taking
- Fabric Selection
- Furniture Selection
- Appliance Specification
- Plumbing Specification
- Lighting Specification
- Good Communication Skills (with Clients, Reps, Industry Partners, etc.)
- Previous Industry Experience
The Design Atelier is a full service interior design firm specializing in high-end residential interiors. Our approach to design is weighted heavily on building relationships with our clients and exceeding expectations from start to finish. We value the architectural elements of a room, keeping the purity of form and function at the forefront of design.
Please send all inquiries, resumes and portfolios to Tyler Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Customer Service
Jerry Pair Leather
Listed: 16th May, 2017Read More >
Full-Time Customer Service
Salary with Benefits
Jerry Pair Leather has a full-time customer service position open. As a member of our sales support team you will help service all of our showrooms across the country and maintain relationships with our vendors overseas. Employee will follow through entire sales process from generating new quotes to processing delivery. This position will also be responsible for organizing and maintaining inventory.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior retail or sales experience a plus
- Interior design or furniture sales a plus
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Interior Design
- Strong common sense approach
- Must enjoy working as part of a team in a small, fast paced office setting
- Knowledge of Mac and PC Microsoft Word, Excel, & Microsoft Office
- High energy level
- Good sense of humor
Jerry Pair Leather is a supplier of high-end upholstery leather to the A & D community. We service thirteen designer showrooms in key markets across North America. We work daily with all aspects of the design community, including residential, hospitality, corporate and retail designers.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Jerry Pair Leather
2112 Faulkner Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324