ADAC is a community-focused, nationally-recognized leader in the world of interior design and home fashion. For a half-century it has served as the essential one-stop shopping resource for interior designers, architects, and builders. Our campus consists of 550,000 square feet with over 60 showrooms offering 1,200 of the industry’s finest product lines including furniture, fabric, rugs, lighting, accessories, floor and wall coverings, antiques, fine art and framing, kitchens, bath, tile and stone, and home theater and automation products. Likewise, ADAC’s extensive services include custom designs such as framing, electronic systems, faux-finishing, and draperies.
To the right is a list of current job opportunities at ADAC as well as within our showrooms. Please click Read More to view more information about each position. Send inquiries and resumes directly to the contact listed in the ad. Please do not call to inquire about your application status. You will be contacted if your qualifications meet the needs of your desired position. Thank you for considering ADAC and the ADAC showrooms in your job search.
Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
The Shade Store
Listed: 22nd July, 2017Read More >Position Reports to: VP of Showrooms
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
We are a 70 year old family business that prides itself on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 50+ showrooms across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Monthly monetary incentive programs based on performance
- Cover 80% of health insurance premiums for each employee
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more...
THE POSITION: Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
- Help us carry on a 3rd generation family run company, built on customer service
- Bring your 3 to 5 year professional experience to a brand that’s expanding nationally
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills to an inclusive team environment
- Be proud to work for a company that manufactures it’s products right here in the USA
- Communicate differentiating qualities for custom products
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being an entrepreneur
- Embrace change as well as facilitate it
- Go the extra mile every time to surprise and delight customers
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Appreciate the investment you are making in this company and in return, our investment in you
- Offer design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speak comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Run the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identify outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Host and attend local design events with support from The Shade Store HQ
- Cultivate and promote The Shade Store tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participate in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Positive and friendly demeanor toward every customer and colleague
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player
- 3 to 5 years of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to visit our website and apply at The Shade Store, or, even better, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed: 27th July, 2017Read More >
Alno Atlanta is looking for a Designer/Sales Associate with kitchen design experience, and some sales experience as well.
If interested please send your resume to info@ALNOAtlanta.com or call the showroom at 404-254-1928.
Territory and Showroom Manager
Listed: 1st August, 2017Read More >Based in Atlanta Scalamandre showroom
- Great opportunity to leads the newly merged Stark Fabric and Scalamandre showroom in a growing market
- Oversee all sales activities of inside showroom sales staff
- Oversee all sales activities of outside road salespeople (corporate and independent) for territories including North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia
- Maintain double-digit annual growth via continual business development activities
- Coordinate local events and showroom merchandising strategies
- Liaison local marketing efforts with Corporate in NY
Send resumés to:
Customer Service Representative I (Part-time)
Baker Interiors Group
Listed: 4th August, 2017Read More >
In 1890, Siebe Baker founded Baker Furniture, a company which emerged in the 1960’s as the leading resource for those who appreciate the finest. With over 20 locations globally and 800 employees, Baker continues today as a furniture industry leader, ever-expanding our product line to craft stylish, graceful furniture with an emphasis on comfort.
As a part-time Customer Service Representative I in our Atlanta Baker Showroom, this would be your unique opportunity to set your mark within our industry and live on the leading edge. The Customer Service Representative I has the primary responsibility for communication and problem resolution with our customers to insure customer satisfaction as well as maintaining all of the appropriate documentation and account records and receptionist duties. This position is part-time, this individual will work at the showroom approximately 3 days per week.
- Communicate with customers regarding service issues as necessary.
- Communicate with distribution centers regarding shipment of orders as necessary.
- Communicate with local repair contractors regarding customer repairs as necessary.
- Document and create service order and follow up with customer problems regarding product.
- Enter service orders in GERS (General Electric Retail System) with proper documentation daily.
- Maintain and update service order information in GERS.
- Assist sales associates and customers with general order status checks.
- Assist with customer service problem resolution, documentation and follow-up keeping the sales associates apprised of progress status.
Education & Experience
- Previous retail customer service experience, furniture industry experience a plus.
- Associates Degree/Bachelor’s preferred in Retail Management, Interior Design or a Business related field in Interior Design or Sales/Business Management is a plus.
- Proficiency with various computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve complex customer service issues.
- Retail Visual Display experience is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift and carry between 50-100 pounds.
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Sample Room Job Opening
Jerry Pair Leather
Listed: 6th August, 2017Read More >
Jerry Pair Leather has a position open in our sample department for full-time employment. As a member of our support team you will help service all of our showrooms across the country and overseas. Employee will manage the sample department and fulfill all orders. Employee will also have the opportunity to work on special projects based on needs of the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Interior Design
- Strong common sense approach
- Must enjoy working as part of a team in a small, fast paced office setting
- Knowledge of Mac and PC Microsoft Word, Excel, & Microsoft Office
- High energy level
- Good sense of humor
Jerry Pair Leather is a supplier of high-end upholstery leather to the A & D community. We service thirteen designer showrooms in key markets across North America. We work daily with all aspects of the design community, including residential, hospitality, corporate and retail designers
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Jerry Pair Leather
2112 Faulkner Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
Part Time Associate Project Manager
Spitzmiller & Norris
Listed: 6th August, 2017Read More >
Spitzmiller & Norris is seeking a part time associate project manager with proficiency in Auto CAD, technical competence and knowledge of residential design.
Will assist in developing in construction drawings and also field measuring for developing as-built plans for renovations for high end residential projects. MUST have strong communication and organization skills. You may view more of our work at spitzmillerandnorris.com.
Our office is located in the heart of the design community at ADAC West in great office environment. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
About Spitzmiller & Norris:
Spitzmiller & Norris, Inc. is in its 32nd year practicing remarkable residential architecture. Its foundation has been built on distinctive, inspired, personalized designs. We are design specialists rather than engineers, devising detailed plans with their extensive knowledge of the construction of new houses, the renovation of existing houses, and the proper restoration of houses with historical significance. We also provide exemplary architectural renderings or presentation drawings. #spitzmillerandnorris
Grizzel and Mann, INC
Listed: 15th August, 2017Read More >
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic
- Energetic and outgoing
- Ability to multi-task
- Work as a team player
- Physical fitness
- Computer skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Filing and pulling fabric and wallpaper samples for designers
- Organizing new product for display
- Assist in displaying new product
- Receiving and shipping UPS/FEDX, etc.
- Ordering replenishment samples from manufacturer
- Stock and price checks for designers
Position can be full or part time.
Contact: Randy Grizzel or Gary Mann
Phone: 404-261-5932, ext 234 or 235
Email: Randy or Gary
Outside Sales Representative
Listed: 15th August, 2017Read More >
An Atlanta multi-line showroom located in ADAC is now hiring for an outside sales position covering the states of Tennessee, North and South Carolina. This individual will be responsible for managing sales growth throughout these locations through the representation of textiles, furniture and lighting.
The perfect candidate will be an individual who is a self-starter, highly motivated, energetic and personable and willing to travel.
Reliable transportation is required for carrying a considerable amount of samples.
Experience in the design industry is preferred.
This is a full time position that is salary based plus commission.
Please forward a resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org